Please note: Currently it is not possible to continue developing this app. Therefore it has been removed from sale for the time being.
The classic times of fasting before Easter and Christmas are splendidly suited to exercise self control, gain independence from bad habits or simply to raise your bodily and mental health.
Individual times of fasting can help prepare for new challenges, focus on what is really important in life or learn new wholesome practices.
“40 days without” wants to help you keeping your goals in sight. Draw a smile from every day and enjoy living in deliberate anticipation of joyful occasions such as Easter or Christmas or your very own time of fasting. Get rid of pointless excess and receive the rewards of focusing on the most precious!
- new: optimized for all screen sizes
- create, edit and delete items to enjoy or to refrain from during a time of fasting
- big countdown display of the remaining days until your next active time of fasting
- check achieved goals every evening
- tap on the big smiley to switch between individual days and the current summary
- tap on the the bottom of the screen to reveal your motivating animation
- goals without caption for more privacy
- four times of fasting preconfigured
- Sundays can be excluded from the time of fasting
- customize your experience with your own colors and images from your photo library
App for iPhone® and iPod touch® (requires iOS 9.3 or later)
displays the remaining days until your next time of fasting
Sundays can be excluded from fasting
check achieved goals every evening
tap on the big smiley to switch between individual days and the current summary
use preconfigured times of fasting or create your own
create, edit and delete items to enjoy or to refrain from during a time of fasting
goals without caption for more privacy
four times of fasting preconfigured
choose an individual color
use your own images with suggested colors
If you have any questions, praise or suggestions
please write to email@example.com
1.2.2 (February 2, 2018)
- fixes broken app title and icons
1.2.1 (January 30, 2018)
- optimized for all current screen sizes
1.1 (May 17, 2014)
- individual times of fasting
- individual colors
- custom images
- small design changes
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.